We have published another version today – 126.96.36.199. This time, we mostly have bug fixes and improvements.
- Added support for feed:// URI scheme
- Fixed problem with loading HTTPS feeds with invalid SSL certificate
- Fixed problem with domains not accepting HEAD request – we now do a full GET request for those
- Workaround for bad feeds returning both the content and 404 error
- Workaround for feeds using incorrect encoding name
- Fixed bug with expanded view scrolling – scrolling over small items would sometimes cause the “jump” above the item
- Fixed bug with expanded view scrolling – sometimes it would throw you back to the top of the viewport when using keyboard shortcut J or Next button
- Fixed bug with not marking some items as read when scrolling with space key and mouse wheel
- Few minor crawler fixes
For all our users who asked for new features and reported bugs, a big THANK YOU!
We’re moving on, trying to dedicate more time on mobile apps now, Android first.
Your SilverReader team