5 days ago, we had a post describing version 126.96.36.199 changes. In the meantime, we bumped the version up to 188.8.131.52, with several new features, optimizations and bug fixes.
- Feeds and folders are now always sorted by name
- Implemented Hide read folders and feeds option
- Moving on to next items now work across folders and feeds – if you are on the last item in the current folder or feed, and try to move further (with Next button, j shortcut, space…), you’ll go to next folder or feed
- Implemented URL based subscription – http://silverreader.com/subscribe?url=%s
- Added SilverReader bookmarklet for easier subscription from any browser
- Added support for registering SilverReader as feed handler in Firefox and Opera (<15)
- Support for registering SilverReader as feed handler can be added to Chrome with an extension
- You can now subscribe to http://silverreader.com directly from SilverReader – for official blog posts 😉
- Fixed a bug with keyboard shortcuts in Firefox when Search for text when I start typing Firefox option is turned on
- Minor bug fixes in crawler and interface
Stay tuned for more goodness!