If you have logged to http://silverreader.com in last hour or so, you might have noticed some changes. Last 10 days, we have been working hard to improve SilverReader UI and backend / crawler.
Latest version of the crawler engine is just deployed. We have fixed some issues that our users have been reported to us, as well as those we have noticed in the meantime. More details on what’s changed since the first version will be available soon in the next post.
Note that some users might get some duplicated posts. We’re sorry about that. There were feeds that weren’t correctly saved to the db, and crawler might re-download them, now that they are fixed. Thanks for your understanding.
Your SilverReader team